Thursday, January 10, 2008

Repeat After Me: "I Can Do It"

According to psychologists, repeating the words “I Can Do It” is the way to overcome any fear of failure that may be holding you back from achieving your goals and dreams.

By repeatedly talking to yourself , enthusiastically saying the words, “I Can Do It, I Can Do It, I Can do It”, you will get the message into your subconscious mind, which will then lower any fears you may have and helps to build your self confidence. To motivate yourself, reaffirm what you want, and talk to yourself with positive, uplifting words – it makes you feel good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.